The Voyager — a modern design interpretation of the outdoor recreational chair — seeks to reunite loved ones in the great outdoors and backyards alike, with ergonomic design, craftsmanship, and functionality at its core.
Multiple design-forward features come together to create a “fold and carry” chair that withstands the elements, terrains, and adventures that are inherent with new-age active lifestyles.
Design and functionality features of The Voyager include:
- Hands-Free Carry: The hands-free carry satchel strap gives your hands the freedom to carry whatever the day demands, all while The Voyager rests comfortably on your back, much like a backpack. The Double Pack feature (aka Fold and Carry) secures any extra items needed at your destination.
- 60mm Woven Polyester Fabric Webbing: Maintains color and strength when exposed to sunlight and is soft to touch, enhancing comfort.
- Ergonomically Designed: The nostalgic recreational chair was infamous for its uncomfortable low to the ground profile, which is unnatural for humans. The Voyager was intentionally designed to respect our natural sitting position.
- Industrial Framing: Sourced from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum, the foundation of The Voyager offers strength, and resilience for a confident and comfortable sit in any terrain, all while still being lightweight for easy carry.
- Insulated Cooler: Designed to hold ice for 8+ hours, the cooler is conveniently placed under the seat of The Voyager for easy access, has exterior pockets for additional storage, and is detachable.
- Bamboo Armrest: Eco-consciously sourced bamboo that is lightweight, and adds an extra touch of style to any fireside campout.
- Interchangeable Cup Holder: Cup holder fixtures are built into either side of the framing with cutouts designed for cans, insulated water bottles, and coffee mugs.